You love what you do, but you struggle to find the time to do it all. You started your creative business to be, well, creative... but lately the business side of things is leaving you...
- Drowning in comparison as you scroll through Instagram for the 16th time today
- Exhausted on the daily, putting self care (and even lunch) on the backburner
- Overthinking every little business decision because business just isn’t your thing
- Staring down the pit of loneliness as you spend *another* day with little human interaction
- Struggling to find creative inspiration that feels authentic to YOU
- Watching the clock move at the speed of light, wondering how everyone else fits it all in
My darling creative, you've found the right place.
Welcome to The Unplugged Creative
A community built for creatives working on their own, trying to figure it all out...
just like you.
The Unplugged Creative was born out of a desire to support the creative community in tapping back into themselves and creating connections that go far beyond double tapping on that gorgeous rustic kitchen with the perfect Lightroom presets.
As a Coach, I help creatives work through mindset blocks to bring their best creative work to life - without sacrificing their actual lives. As an Assistant Director and Producer for films and commercials it's my job to organize creative ideas and collaborate with teams across every discipline to solve problems before they even happen - all to bring ( you guessed it) creative ideas to life.
I'm Arielle and it's my mission to cultivate a space that helps you unplug from the noise and reconnect with yourself, your craft and your community.
From my inbox to yours, here's what you'll get
For Your Self
Each month you'll receive wellness tools and resources that will help you recenter and refocus. Yoga videos, meditation recordings, recipes and more, straight to your inbox.
For Your Craft
Each month you'll receive tools and resources to help you tap back into your creativity. Challenges, information and prompts outside of your normal routine to keep the creativity flowing.
For Your Community
You'll have access to the private Facebook group where you can connect with other creatives in the community where you can share your wins, challenges and resources.
Choose a level of membership that works for you
- Monthly Wellness resources
- Monthly Creative inspiration
- Access to TUC Facebook Group
- All Community Membership Benefits
- Plus a creative profile in the public member directory
- Plus monthly mastermind calls with new topics to explore each month
- All Mastermind Member Benefits
- Plus bi-weekly accountability to keep your goals on track
All founding members will receive an automatic upgrade to a Mastermind Member - completely free.
Looking for something a little more official?
I've got you boo. Here's a clear cut professional bio for you.
Arielle Zadok is a Coach for creative entrepreneurs, and an Assistant Director for film, television and commercial production. Driven by her passion for creativity and a naturally organized mind, she has built a career around both cultivating and executing creative ideas.
She has worked in the US and New Zealand on award winning projects with some of the biggest brands and celebrities world wide including ESPN, Starz, Netflix, Dunkin' Donuts, STX Films, Amy Schumer, Hank Williams Jr., Kevin Smith, Faith Hill and Eli Manning to name a few. Her extensive experience in film and advertising ranges from Talent Agent to Project Manager, Head of Production to Assistant Director, giving her a deep and holistic understanding of the industry from multiple vantage points.
Arielle holds a certification from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in Holistic Health Coaching and is a registered Yoga Teacher (200RYT). She has coached clients all around the world in her personal practice.
When she’s not slinging schedules and calling "action!" or leading mastermind calls you can find Arielle studying improvisation with The Second City, or exploring Los Angeles with her dog Rosie, finding unplugged moments of bliss like this one: